1.04.2010

The New Year

So I've been thinking about last year and what I had accomplished, which actually for me is quite a bit. I think this year though, I would like to step it up a notch or two.

I am going to involve myself is art far more than I ever have by:
-entering more contests, portfolio reviews, exhibitions, publication opportunities.
-painting and creating art more
-keeping my website up to date and blogging more
-promoting my art
-getting more artists to show at my gallery and meeting new people
-trying new things

It will be a good year.

I am also in the process of writing my first fiction novel. I figured out that I wanted to do this about a week ago. I had always wanted to write a fiction novel but never had the time or energy to think about it. When I am not creating art, I write poetry and essays and have been published in various literary magazines.  I think writing a novel will be a big step into something completely wonderful. It's very exciting. I will be posting updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment