1.02.2010

Third Friday Game Night at Painted Desert Gallery

To start the year out with something different, we came up with an idea for the gallery. Third Fridays in Lancaster are typically for live music.  We decided that since we all like playing games and I have had numerous game nights at my home in the past that we should have something like that take place at the gallery. 

We will have our first Third Friday Game Night on Friday, January 15th from 6 to 10. Again, Painted Desert Gallery is located at 227 North Duke Street in Lancaster City. There will be plenty of games to play, food and drink and I am trying to find musical entertainment.  Even if you don't like to play games, come to hang out!

It should be a great time so hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to make it, but I think my friend is having his wedding rehearsal I'm required to be at...if things change, I'll make sure I show though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( well let me know when you're coming to Lancaster!!

    ReplyDelete